Readers are most of the time fixed to create a specific interrogation zone to control tags from going in or out of it. Mobile readers, hand-held units, as well as units affixed onto vehicles are available.
Types of Readers:
- PRAT: Passive Reader Active Tag
- ARPT: Active Reader Passive Tag
- ARAT: Active Reader Active Tag
- Tag (Transponder)
- Antenna + Transceiver (Reader)
- Controller (Web Browser)
The system is Wiegand Protocol Compliant.
The system is suitable for:
- Access control for different facilities, such as Batching Plants, Parking Areas, and facilities that are fully automated and running 24/7
- Internal Logistics for different types of production and storage areas with high traffic fluctuations
- Libraries that manage the renting and returning of books
- Production lines to further optimize different types of products before dispatching to customers
- And many others